Riverbed TechConnect EMEA Online
01 Dez 2016
Join Jefferson Martin, Riverbed Lab Creator, to learn about the newly relaunch Riverbed Lab. Riverbed Lab is a virtual sandbox environment that enables IT engineers to access pre-built labs and to design your own topologies for experimenting with deployment, configuration, instrumentation and troubleshooting of Riverbed products and solutions.
- Virtual machines for the entire Riverbed portfolio are pre-built and pre-licensed to get started quickly
- Many products have several image versions available for product version comparison testing
- Dynamic network topology with support for complex enterprise architectures
- Sample applications for instrumenting optimization with SteelHead and performance with SteelCentral solutions
- Upload your own PCAP files or virtual machines for instrumentation with SteelCentral solutions
- Available 24x7 for multiple simultaneous users with no advanced reservation required
- Email support with Riverbed subject matter expert
This session is intended for Riverbed partner pre-sales engineers and technical professionals.
Date: Thursday, 1st December, 2016
Time: 16:00 - 17:00 CET