KEMP Certified Engineer Bootcamp
Classroom based Bootcamp
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Describe the features and benefits of KEMP’s Hardware / Virtual and GEO Global Multi-Site LoadMaster solutions.
- Learn how to configure the LoadMaster System via the user interface (GUI) and how to access the CLI.
- Configure and deploy the LoadMasters & Templates during the hands on lab session.
- Considerations for sizing the LoadMaster in customer engagements.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and identify any potential problems that might occur when deploying the products.
KEMP Certified Engineer Bootcamp is targeted specifically at KEMP resellers / partners who are involved in the design, deployment, or administration/technical support of LoadMaster appliances and software.
- Certification as a CCNA or the equivalent internetworking knowledge extremely helpful (routing protocols, TCP/IP, network design, and troubleshooting).
- Basic knowledge of the Linux operating system is helpful but not required.
HOW TO BOOK
To receive a quote and book a place on a course please contact:
T: +44 (0)1285 868 500 E: firstname.lastname@example.org